Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hectic

I've got alot of things to do now.....

So you think I'm going to whine about how boring and taxing all these things are?

Sorry you are like.. SO WRONG?

I'm the HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH!!!

Nope, I'm not insane (yet. [I'm expecting it to happen soon. But not now.])

Nothing beats working and tiring yourselves out for the things you like to do. Its an enjoyable experience to fret for the things you love to do.

I think you know what I mean.... Its a bliss to be able to do the things you love.

Went jamming with Six Harmonix today. Just to rehearse ourselves with the songs we are playing for VIVACE! We are SO GOOD!!!

OK~ start sourcing for new songs to play.:D

To me, Performing Etiquette is an important factor to a successful concert. My definition of Performing Etiquette:
1) Players DO NOT laugh, speak, talk and discuss when something went wrong, for either the actual performance or the rehearsals.


2) NO PLAYERS should stop at any point of the song unless required or the conductor said so.

3) All players should always be ready/ be on standby position to start playing.

Of course the list goes on... But these are the top 3 on my list.

In other word, Discipline.

I'm not pin-pointing at anyone. Just a thought.

Jean