Sunday, April 18, 2010

Now What?

One shouldn't be too exhilarated over something.

Because what comes after the climax curve, is a downward slope.

After all the madness yesterday, this morning when I woke up, though still feeling happy (I couldn't stop laughing), I asked myself:

"So... Now What???"

I was hoping for an ensemble event or outing or something. I kept on checking mails from tpjc.net or the TPGE blog for updates on our guitar practices. But... all was of no avail.
I missed the days when everyone was in that guitar room, trying hard, working hard together to strive for a perfect the sound for the ensemble and whatnot.

I know, its not like we are not going to do it again, we still have college day, and VIVACE! to go, but I want them to HAPPEN NOW!!!! LIKE NOW???!!!

The emptiness is frustrating.

I'm staring at my econs homework, but I'm thinking of TPGE.

Thats why I say, I shouldn't be too excited over something. Because the after-effect of it, would be a blackhole of emptiness.

So.... NOW WHAT???!!!

Jean