Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Get A Life

OK, a few things...

Firstly, "Excuse me missy, I'm fine with just one bottle of milk tea, you don't have to coerce me into buying two, just because theres discount for two bottles. SO WHAT IF I INSIST ON JUST BUYING ONE BOTTLE?! DOES THAT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH?! I CAN ONLY GLUP DOWN A BOTTLE? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?! GET A LIFE!"

*Ahem

Secondly :D, stop telling me how I've wasted my March holidays, because I KNOW I DIDN'T! Well, TPGE won first place for the competition, which means the effort spent on practicing guitar has not gone down the drain, :D well thats an achievement as well. (For those who thinks that achievements are only limited to academic performances, no offence, but I think you can shut this window now, because we don't think alike and I don't want to 'pollute' your mind. :D)

Thirdly, I just can't stand some imbeciles, who like to argue for the sake of arguing, even if their theories are ABSOLUTELY wrong; wasting my precious life and time; I mean seriously, does irritating people makes you so happy?

I'M EXTREMELY IRRITATED
Jean