Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random thoughts

Pondering over outlook of my life has become a daily routine.
OH! The mundaneness of my "Vivace" repertoire.
Now: Eat, Study, Sleep.
Future: Eat, Work, Sleep.

Neat ehz?

I'm thinking, maybe being the last one to know the truth ain't a bad thing afterall. Haven't you heard of "ignorant is bliss!"? Well at least I lead more happy days than you! I seriously sympathize with you from the deepest of my heart... "Oh... you sad sad soul..." :(

Still have "Malaguena" and "Yesterday once more" to practice... But I'm so tired! (*pout) Can I finish it another day? --- NO.

The black and white wallpaper on my phone is artistic but depressing, I should change it soon.

I'm very upset with myself for cutting my nails. I seriously think that I have nothing better to do. I mean, who on earth, in the right mind, will cut your nails 3 weeks before your guitar concert?! --- ME.

I hope my singing range could expand a little, so I could sing high and low. I wanted to sing True Light so badly.

I'm wasting my time...
I'm wasting my time...

Seriously... I'm wasting my time...

PEOPLE! PLEASE COME FOR TPGE'S VIVACE! IT IS GOING TO BE A NIGHT THAT YOU WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER FORGET!!!

Love
Jean