Thursday, December 16, 2010

All out

I promised myself not to go out this week, but due to some unforesee circumstances, I went out anyway. Broke the promise to myself. T_T

It has become a chore to go out when all my outing clothes are in the wash. Those that are done washing, the weather hasn't been much of a help to dry them up. Those that are dry? I'm too lazy to iron them.
Yes I've got issues.

Anyway the outing plans for the subsequent week are as follow...
Tomorrow: Replacing my Ezlink card, cos I lost it a month ago.
18th: Dom's friend's BBQ chalet
19th to 20th: My BBQ + Stayover
23rd: Dom's Class Chalet
26th: Post Xmas party at grandma's place
27th: Outing with usual TPGE peeps (Still planning)
28th: Lunch with Addie
31st: Countdown YO! (I don't care, die also must go HAHAHA!!! FIREWORKS!!!)

Oh dear santa, please give me a new set of wardrobe for christmas, I promise I'll be nice. ^^

EHZ! WHEN CAN WE GO SENTOSA??? I WANT TO GO!!! T_T

HAHA
Jean