Thursday, December 30, 2010

Favourites

If you ask me whats my favourite number, I will say its 22.
If you ask me whats my favourite word, I will say its Vivace.
If you ask me what are my favourite alphabets, I will say they are Letter J, Z, X.

My favourite flower? Sun Flower (Though I really don't fancy flowers)
Favourite animals... Too much to list but the Top 5s are: Dogs, Dolphins, Whales, Lions and Sea Turtle.


Favourite drinks and food... Ice Jasmine Green Tea (Preferably H&E's) and Fried Chicken rice (Having it for dinner this whole month). ^^


My favourite pastime is Stoning (Yes, I'm serious)
I have 3 favourite things to do,
one: Go out to have dinner with my TPGE gang ^^;
two: Go out with dear ^^;
three: Walk around town at night. (Perfect Night View)


I love music and drawing, but I stop doing proper drawing ever since 2 years ago. T_T
I love Fireworks, or anything that lights up at night/ in the dark.^^

My favourite shows NOW are Special A and K-ON. ^^
Favourite book is The Great Blue Yonder by Alex Shearer.

LOL.. Okay Its quite obvious that I'm very bored. HAHA!!!

Jean