Monday, December 13, 2010

Mixed posts

I wonder hows Every and Everest.
Are they still standing side by side with each other in Everland? or have they melted?
If they are able to feel, would they remember that we built them? Will they miss us? Are they lonely there without us?

My new year resolution for next year is simple.
I hope 2011 would be better.
Not that 2010 is a bad year, there are happy moments of course, but technically, 2010 is a rough year for me. 2010 made me realise that I'm not good at dealing with stress and emotionally, I'm not strong... at all.
2011 will be better. It shall be better, cause I'll make it better.

Ah... soon I'll be 19.
Haha, time sure flies.
Its funny how I want to forget that my birthday is next Wednesday.
A part of me don't want to be reminded that I'm one more year further away from enjoying the privilege to be a child.
Its no longer ok to make mistakes.
Its no longer ok to be unreasonable and throw a tantrum whenever you like.
Its no longer ok to be irresponsible.
Its no longer ok to be naive, dependent and immature.
...
Hahaha!
How silly. We can't avoid it can we?
Silly thoughts haha!

Boring weeks ahead.
C'mon!!! surprises!!! Even if 2010 is not a fantastic year for me, at least give it a nice/ memorable (perfect) ending!!!
OKAY, I'm gonna churn out some surprises for Jean. ^^
SHHHHHH.... Don't tell Jean okay?

AHHHH I'm so delighted today!!! ^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hehe
Jean