Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thoughts that counts

When I was in Korea, we were brought to this purple crystal retail shop. (Of course, we were expected to spend on some purple crystals, otherwise they wouldn't plan to bring us there.) Anyway, almost all of them were priced above a hundred SGD. But non of those fancy expensive purple crystal accessories caught my eye.
In fact, what attracted me was a simple necklace. Its in a shape of a clover leave and the crystal was made up of crystal powder, priced around eight SGD.
It was a love at first sight, I bought it - without second thought.
It became my 19th birthday present to myself.
None shall replace this beautiful necklace, even though it may seems worthless to some.

I've always thought that I like extraordinary and special stuffs. But I tend to be attracted to things that are simple and plain. Its a good thing actually, maybe the real me just want to be simple and stable. HAHA!!!
Well, but I haven't give up on the dream of having a surprise.
Maybe a surprise.. hmmm something likened to that of those that will happen in a drama serial.
Too much ehz? Well, no harm dreaming. LOL!!!
Hmmm I just want to know how it feels to be surprised. Haha!! Seems unlikely cos I've always managed to guess a surprise coming my way. HEH HEH.

Hmmm.... Its frustrating when I have a lot of wants, months before my birthday, and *POOF! when its just a few days before 22 Dec, I have no idea what to buy for myself. HAHA!!!
Well to a certain extent I'm a shoppaholic. So when I'm finally given the right to slurge and I can't, its irritating.

HMMM... ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS.....(Fill in the blank) :D
Jean