Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm back yo!!!

AH!!! I'm back!!!
Yes, finally warmth!!! haha!!!

Anyway, enjoyed myself in Korea. Love it there, its a nice place. People should go there once in awhile to chill [during winter] (both literally and non literally). HAHAHA!!!

Its a pity we went there during winter... can't shop much cos they are all selling winter clothes. I only mangaged to buy 2 shorts, 2 shirts, 1 pair of shoe and some souvenirs for friends...etc So If theres another chance, I'm going there during spring, summer or autumn. ^^

Hmmm... just some thoughts that came to my mind when I experienced snow....

Well I didn't expect it to snow, but it did. It felt so... magical. Lets do away with the cold and freeze... just by looking at the snow scene, you would feel uplifted. HAHAHA!!!
Its like I'm the happiest person on earth, and nothing can dampen my feelings. (I feel the same when I'm staring into the sky, the clouds, the stars and the moon, nature.)
They reminded me that my troubles are so insignificant and there are more things out there, which are more meaningful and beautiful, that await me to discover and to appreciate.
Nature does wonders, doesn't it?
Now I know, if I'm really troubled next time, I really should take a break and spend sometime with nature. I never realised it helps. ^^

We always assumed that we will have the next second, the next minute, the next hour, days, weeks and following years to go. So we tend to plan and prepare for the future and we always failed to cherish the present. But I realised, the most crucial, the most important and sometimes the most beautiful moments always occur at the present. There are things in life, we can never preserve them in a long term basis. Take the snowman that we built for example, we can't take it home with us. It will melt eventually along with the other patches of snow as time goes by. Then I realised, somethings are not meant to be everlasting, we can only appreciate and cherish them during the present moment. I learnt that, I ought to, not take the present happiness for granted, as it may leave me as soon as it comes to me, learn to cherish now, then to leave it for later.


I'm still consolidating all the photos taken during these 8 days (We have 5 different cameras-including phones) so photos will be uploaded sometimes next week. HAHAHA!!!

I'm home!!!
Though I still miss Korea!!!

Jean