Friday, December 17, 2010

Memories

I was just staring at the birthday cum Xmas present my piano teacher gave me - its a cute light display (which reminds me of fireworks ^^) - while staring at it, I was just wondering how this gift would be nice if theres music installed - likened to the concept, that of a music box. Then it reminded me that I was looking for a music box a few years back. Haha!!!

So I went for music box shopping^^. Found a few, but the ones I've found then were too... fairy-tale like and fanciful. (Ya, I think thats the word) so I didn't buy it. HAHA!!! I was looking for something plain though, yes I'm crazy.
Hmmm... after countless tries, the want for a music box died down with disappointments. Haha!!!

Well, anyway, I believe in fate. If I'm meant to see the music box that I want, I will.

Image from: http://www.love-wishes.com/image/music/music2a.jpg

I know I've said that there are things not meant to be kept. But is there anyway that I can keep fireworks?

HAHA!!! Can't wait for countdown 2011, probably I could go catch a glimpse of the fireworks. HAHA!!!

I'm gonna spam fireworks sticks on... my birthday/ Xmas/ CNY heh heh!!!! ^^

Oh, December is ending soon. The fun never last, do they?
Jean