Friday, December 24, 2010

Ranks

Well, it has been awhile. I was busy going on dates with dear and outings with friends, I hardly have time for myself - to sit down quietly and blog.

Hmmm, quite a hassle to update what had happened for the past few days so I shall not do it then.
"How do one know whether the intention of someone is true/genuine or sincere or not?" Just a thought...

I feel like ranking stuffs today haha!!! So I shall do a ranking exercise LOL!

My TOP 5 Fears:
1) Losing people I love aka Goodbyes
2) Being hurt
3) Changes
4) Afraid to show my emotions - Especially when I'm vulnerable.
5) Rejections
(Of course there are more... like fear of heights; fear of Bees, Moths and Butterflies - uh... actually all insects that fly...etc; but they are quite mild, so still okay. ^^)

My TOP 5 Hates:
1) Lies (Once my trust is broken, its unmendable)
2) Cruelty (Unforgivable)
3) Making me wait (I'm VERY impatient)
4) Selfishness (Thats why sometimes I really hate myself)
5) Chain letters or messages (A blessing one or a cursing one, I find them equally evil)

My TOP 5 Loves:
1) Family
2) Dear
3) Friends
4) Fireworks - Uh anything that shines in the dark: Colourful lightings; stars; moon; shooting stars... etc ^^
5) Nature

My Top 5 Favourite Cartoons:
1) Disney's Beauty and the Beast (Irreplaceable)
2) Tom and Jerry (Classic ones)
3) Top Cat
4) Popeye
5) Casper (Classic ones)

LOL!!! Oh well, I used to rank a lot when I was younger. HAHA!!!
Hmmm, though I'm not that fond of alcoholic drinks, but sometimes I'm just tempted to drink them. ARH gotta control, especially when I can't really hold my liquor well, LOL!!! HAHA!!!

Til then...
Toodles!!!
Jean