Sunday, February 21, 2010

21 Guns "blasted" me ears!!!

LOL.

I was practicing for Six Harmonix's upcoming audition.

So I blasted and repeated 21 Guns by Green Day numerously. And now Net became super irritated with the song. OOPS! :P

Besides that, I've been trying out potential songs for the band. So eventually, I sort of strained my vocal cord too much, and now I can't talk properly. It could be the wrong usage of singing technique. But not to worry, I'll see to this problem ASAP.

So the college fine-tuned our time table. :D
Before the fine-tuning I still get to go home at 5pm.
NOW I PRACTICALLY END AT 6pm EVERYDAY!!!
Doesn't it ever occur to them that some of us have external commitments to see to?
A LEVELS ISN'T EVERYTHING PEOPLE!!!
They claimed that the time table was scheduled in such a way that it will seek for the better.
How come I don't see that?

EXTREMELY IRRITATED
Jean