Monday, February 1, 2010

Changes

My fear for Changes is unavoidable.
Many things that can be changed, are practically changing by the second.
Resistence is of no use.

Sometimes when something has been around for a long time, you'll eventually get used to its presence.
Sometimes for some reason you'll loath the fact that it is there. But sometimes for another set of reasons, you'll appreciate its companionship, its existence.
Now when its gone, emptiness soon overwhelms the cold and hopeless heart.

Its not that I did not expect these changes to come. But even if I've anticipated it to happen, I still couldn't accept it or get over it.

Looking at the empty unit opposite mine, I can't help but to feel extremely melancholic, crestfallen, disconsolate, miserable, woebegone, wretched and whatnot.

I regretted everything that I've NOT done...

Goodbye...

JEAN