Friday, February 26, 2010

Interpret

I always question myself: "How much do I know myself?"

I always said that I don't know what exactly my personalities are.

Sometimes I can be:

  • Crazy, always cheerful, loves joking around and appears to be jolly. (Is this me?)
  • Chatty, talkative. (Is this me?)
  • Quiet, solemn, think alot, alone and emotional. (Is this me?)
  • Cranky, aggressive, temperamental, filled with angst, judgemental, sarcastic, cynical and grumpy. (Is this me?)
  • Love procrastinating, just lazy, nonchalant and indifferent to/about anything and everything. (Is this me?)
SO WHICH IS THE REAL ME???

I can't say that non of them are me, or all resembles me.
So practically theres no answer or rather no definite answer to "What are the personality traits of Jean?"

Since I don't even understand myself, I don't expect other people to understand me.
So if anyone of you happened to be those that couldn't understand my actions and thoughts, then PLEASE, DON'T TRY TO INTERPRET ME.

(It may not even be accurate since my personality traits are always and ever changing.)
Whatever and Whichever the cases are, I have my reasons to my own thoughts, actions and behaviors.

Jean