Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Family

Family triumph over anything.

When you are lost and theres no place to go,
turn to your family, only they will never reject you.

Well, not because they are "biologically programmed to love you" (A quote from 'What Happens In Vegas'). I believe they truly do.

Through different methods and ways to show their love. Sometimes their actions might just backfire, but its a sign of love. Isn't it?

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten." (A Quote from 'Lilo and Stitch'). This summarizes whatever I wanted to say in this post.

I pretty glad that Mum and Dad finally share the same view as me, and for the first time agreed with me.

We will work hard to pull this family back together.
No guarantee.
But we'll definitely do our best.

On the side note: HEADACHE!!! OMG!!!

Love
Jean