Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sleepers Awake

Still listening to Sleepers Awake... Its my fiftieth time (approximately) listening to it today. (Imagine the continuous repetition of the song.)
Because, the repeats were done manually, I ended up pressing the 'play' button (approximately) fifty times today.
(Imagine the song being played over and over and over and over and over and... over again...)

I really need to plan the hours of sleep I need. Its always either too long or too short. Whichever the case is, the following day, I'll end up unable to open my eyes.

I'm ashamed to admit that I'm guilty of dozing all my days away. But I can't help it! The sleepiness is intrusive! My eyes and mind had no choice but to surrender. :(

Coffee? Tea? Chocolate perhaps? Oh, useless, believe me. Caffeine has no effect on me. I'm weird remember?

Well, at least, fidgeting does helps... But, its irritating for the others.

Sad ehz?

Ya I thought so too.

I try to be positive.

So, look on the bright side! I never had difficulties falling asleep! The moment I hit the pillow its "zzzzz" for me. It could be the pills to stop the itch of Eczema, or I'm really that tired. Whichever it is, I'm glad I could sleep soundly despite the disturbing worries of reality.

OK, Music.
My piano teacher said I'm a fast learner. I'm able to correct my mistakes in two tries. But, I'll need better control of my strength used in order to present the dynamics well.
(*pout) Well, thats very irritating.
Nevertheless, I can only practice more to improve on that, no point whining.

Ps: Yes, of course I know mezzo-piano is louder then piano, what else do you know besides that?

Jean