Friday, February 5, 2010

Random...

The J1s came for guitar trial today, it went on smoothly. Some J1s looked really adorable. Haha :P

Prac-ing Summer Breeze, Gavotte and Sleepers Awake. I really need an adaptation period after switching from Guitar 2 to 3. But no worries, I'll catch up soon. :P

Chinese New Year is NEXT WEEK! I've gotta cut down on all the junk food before I actually outgrow the new clothes I just bought last Sunday. :P

Did Organic Chemistry on Wednesday. Well interesting, but I don't get the lecture.

I've got a million things to say, but I have no idea how to put them in words.

Let just put it this way...

Recently whenever I'm around him, I'll tend to feel overly high-strung; excited; happy and at the same time, melancholic as well as gloomy.
When he is not around me, most of the time, my mind will be preoccupied with every thoughts of him. (No worries, he is not affecting my concentration in class. :P)
Symptoms of Crush. Thats what my bestie said. Ok~ I'm still in the mist of figuring out what exactly these feelings are. But really, they are driving me crazy.

Ok, forget it, drop that aside.

Oh my gawd...
Jean