Sunday, November 21, 2010

Birthdays

Ahh birthdays. ^^
I love em. ^^
Its like you get to own a day out of these 365 days every year.
Isn't that great?! ^^

I don't know why but, second to Christmas, I love birthdays the most. ^^
Of all these years, so far, I only have 2 "The Most Memorable Birthdays".

One of which, was two years ago, when I was left home-alone to tidy up the house while the rest of the family went out shopping. (For once, I could feel myself in Cinderella's shoe).
That day was so ordinary, that I almost forgot that it was my birthday.
Of course, they bought home a small cake in the end... but there goes my birthday... cleaning the house. That birthday, topped my "The most uneventful birthdays I ever had" chart. T_T

The other one was last year, when I spent my 18th birthday in Hong Kong's Disneyland. ^^
To me, the amusing part was, I totally forgot that, that day was my birthday. (Partly because I wasn't feeling well. Yes, gastric.) Until my sis and my cousin pulled me to take birthday photos with... some random walking-Christmas-candy-sticks. LOL!!!
What was so memorable about it, was because I'm glad that I get to spent that day with Disney and of course, get to see my all times favourite - fireworks. ^^
To a certain extent, if you are watching it with the right person, it was quite romantic actually. HAHAHA!!!
Anyway, last year's birthday topped my "The Most Special Birthdays ever" chart. LOL!!!

* Of course, I wouldn't expect that all of my subsequent birthdays are as eventful as last year's. But I don't mind to have it again... erm this time, the Disneyland in US okay? HAHA!!! ^^

Well one more month to my birthday.
Start counting down!!!

Jean