Sunday, November 7, 2010

Spendthrift

Ah yes. Its drizzling outside with lightning flashing inconsistently.
A weather just nice to cuddle myself under my quilt and turn in for the day. (It would be better of course, to do away with the thunder and have a storm. ^^)
However of course, I'm a student mugging for A levels, I'm stripped of the privilege of doing so.
So here I am, again, blogging at this hour, with piles and piles of Chemistry notes and books laid before me, and this slow/laggy net-book of mine.

Oh, speaking of storm, did I ever mention that I'm afraid of thunder?
If I could remember accurately, maybe once, subtly, in one of my previous posts. Haha!
Yes, I'm afraid of thunder. I don't show it, but that does not mean that I'm not. :P
Nobody knew, haha, it WAS a secret. However, since now I've openly confessed this fear of mine, I guess its no longer a secret anymore. Besides, its really not something worth being secretive about. Haha.

Anyway, I need to rid myself of the habit of being a spendthrift.
Sometimes you just need that spur of impulse to make you spend prodigiously - usually on things that you really don't need.
I need to control that impulse. T_T

I bought myself a bottle of... juice.... I think.
Mainly because the bottle has a cute figure. ^^
But the juice just taste... awful (is that the word?).
After you have swallowed it, it leaves an unpleasant lingering weird sensation around/at your throat.
The worse part is, it wasn't cheap. T_T

I've been cheated. T_T

Jean