Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random updates

Its a good thing that I hadn't been blogging lately.
Means, I'm feeling rather undisturbed. ^^
Well, Its a good sign to begin with.

Anyway, went for Angelyn's belated birthday party today. HAHA!
Had a great time. It was super fun, super happy but super tiring. T_T.
I was already half asleep before dinner. LOL!!!
Bowling was more sucessful than previous plays, glad I'm improving, and not the other way round. HAHA!!!
Still having troubles with my gastric, need to find a way to eliminate this problem. T_T

Leaving Singapore in 4 days time.
Well, I have half a mind not to go, and the other half a mind to just fly off now. Mixed feelings T_T. Gonna miss dear while I'm away; gonna miss out on all the fun with friends T_T; but I'm excited about the trip: shopping, teddy bear museum, the cold, the snow... Life is just full of ambivalence and dilemmas ain't it?

Applying for relief teaching, at least I would have something to do during the nine months break, and not idle around rotting like a couch potato.

Hmmm... probably getting my electric guitar on the 14 or 16 Dec, after I return from Korea.
JJ! Please inform me of the guitar sales, wait for me to go buy guitar stuff okay??? Thank you very much!!! ^^

Christmas is approaching and so does New Year.
I just have a simple wish, I hope year 2011 will be a better year than 2010.
2010 is ending soon, its time for my to leave the unhappiness behind and start afresh.

Jean