Sunday, November 14, 2010

Change

3 more subjects, 6 more papers to go, spreading over the next 2 weeks.
Still hanging on.

Anyway, to think a little further for the moment.
After the 2 weeks, I will be free.
December 2010, will be my last month of being a child, after which, I'm moving on to adulthood.

No doubt, again, by mid January 2011, I'll be here complaining about the mundane office life (most probably I'll be working for my parents), trying to contain my excitement about how I can't wait for weekends and CNY 2011 to come, pitying myself about the over-times blah and whatnot; Saying how I'm missing school life... et cetera.
Whatever happened 2 to 3 years ago, will happen again.

To fast forward a little, April 2011 arrives and I've gotten my results - lets do away with the dramas shall we? - I proceeded on with The Plan. The course starts in July 2011, hence, another 3 more months in Acme Focus.... and the life story goes on....

The path seems clearer now. Though I'm uncertain, I have the courage to follow it, and this time, I'm not going to let go.
I recognised that my big old dreams are quite impossible now, but that doesn't mean I'm giving them (my passion) up. I'll still be drawing, I'll still be playing my music, I'll still be writing my stories.
I'm not going to let them go like I did 2 years ago.
I'll hold on to them indefinitely, thats for sure.

As for my new found dream, I'm working hard to attain it.
I've never expected myself to steer towards this direction, but to my surprise, I'm actually comfortable with it.
I was opinionated and was as stubborn as a bull.
I've always thought that nothing could change me, because I am who I am, and I reject changes.
However, I must admit, love changed me.
Its a different degree of change.
Its more than just a change - enough to motivate me to work hard for A levels. - Nope, it has surppassed that.
Its a change that has convinced me that happiness can stem from simplicity.
Its a change that has convinced me to accept stability.
Its an abstract idea, to me, its not easy to phrase it in words; Probably due to my weak command of the lanuguage.

I've found my new goal in life and I'm not afraid to conclude that I'm all ready to embrace the old ones, as well as the new.

Ps:Pardon this abrupt ending, my mum is nagging already... T_T

Jean