Thursday, November 4, 2010

A surge of emotions

Despite my countless whines about how I'm having a difficult time trying to get A levels over and done with, and my numerous claims that the life after A levels will most probably be trouble-and-stress-free.

I know all my friends will disagree but, a part of me, indeed wish for time to just pause for a moment... Right Here, Right Now.

The sudden thought of leaving the school scares me.
Soon I'll have to face the wilderness of the real world, more or less... Alone. No longer sheltered.
With the exception of family members, I have no one left to tell me what to do or not to do.

It has dawned on me that, after this 4 weeks, we will all part and go different ways.
Another goodbye.
(Of course there will be a handful that will stay, while the other handful will leave.)
However fret not.
Though we are no longer bound within school compound, we are more now, bound by hearts that connect.

I sincerely hope everyone, the best of luck for you future endeavours.

PS: Suddenly overwhelmed by a surge of emotions.

Jean