Friday, November 12, 2010

Seeing the light

3rd post of the day.

Its really not the case that I have all the time in the world to blog, but, sometimes there are just too many things going on in my mind, and I really need to trash some of it out of my system.

Personal crisis totally caught me off guard.
Really a bad time I must say, but I believe, it will leave me soon.
To think that of all these time, I'm fighting with myself, thinking that I'm evil and whatnot. I ought to cut myself some slack.

2 weeks more to the end of the battle.
Its too early to say that I'm tired, but I've gotta admit, at some point in time, I lack the stamina to go on. Nevertheless, I completed what I have to do. So I'm proud of myself.

After all these while, I've reached to a conclusion that when things are not going your way, try to look for another path.
Nope I don't think its a sign of resignation or escapmism, to me its to encourage myself to look things at another perspective, and I'll eventually see the light.
Its hard I know, but I'm learning. Sometimes I just need to take that first step in order to make things easy.
Besides, life is all about learning isn't it?

Jean