Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bugged

I think I'm going to explode.
There are nagging worries that have been bugging me since weeks ago.
I'm trying desperately to get them out of my head.
As a matter of fact, (please don't be surprise) I feel more at ease during examinations.
Depressingly, after 3 hours (or less) of churning out information from my brain, anxieties sink in again.

The problem lies with me, not any one else.
I'm so tired with myself.
I'm exhausted.
How I wish I can just wash my hands off me, and proceed on with life.
Though I'm selfish, but I don't leave people behind.
I CANNOT leave myself behind.

I realised that the world doesn't revolve around you.
So its not true, when you think that everything will be fine, as long as you are only answerable to yourself.
Somehow, somethings/decisions that I've done or made, which will only affect, me, myself, my life, I feel that I have to be answerable to so many people.
WHY?
Why do I have to strive so hard, just to meet YOUR expectations?

Help.

I'm going crazy soon.
(All of the time, personal crisis just has to set in now.)

You know some people say, if your are in pain, you will feel better if you cry?
Perhaps... I really need a good cry.

Jean