Thursday, November 18, 2010

Unknown

I've been studying for the whole of today, but what stays and what goes, is really not within my control.

I hope my gastric would be more cooperative tomorrow.
Its killing me today, so PLEASE DON'T ACT UP WHEN I'M HAVING MY PAPER TOMORROW!!!

Mummy was talking to daddy about giving me an admin job in Acme Focus next year.
Well, I'm not sure whether I should be happy or not.
It just sounds so... intimidating, and I'm not sure if I'm ready.
If I'm not ready, then what am I waiting for?
I don't know.

I'm not used to this.
I'm not used to saying "I don't know".
But suddenly everything just seems so uncertain.
I want to be certain.
I'm used to being certain.
Thats why I plan.
Thats why I've always prepared myself (usually for the worse).
But whatever thats gonna happen after A levels seem to be a complete blur.
I can't seem to plan anything.
I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.
I really don't know.

Can the earth stop moving?
Can this minute stay forever?
Can we not proceed on?

Jean