Sunday, May 2, 2010

Acceptance?

I can never stress enough that my "Vivace Repertoire" is getting more meaningless and boring by the second.

I woke up everyday, feeling so dreaded. Nothing to look forward to. Nothing at all.

Well, the only thing that interest me now (besides music and drawing) would be Literature. At the very least, I could immerse myself in a variations of context, imagine myself to be part of the novel, part of the drama.

Nontheless, when reality creeps in, its just another one of those rounds of being overwhelmed by disappointment and emptiness.

Emptiness. Its a frequent experience. No one likes it. I'm no exception. Nevertheless, I'm quite immune to it already.
Accepting that my life is just so empty? Probably.
Numb and Indifference? Affirmative.

Can I just stop doing everything and idle?
A rhetorical question.

I don't understand why people just have to stare at you blankly when you say you want to do something different and so out of the box.
Everyone is an unique individual.
I don't understand what is so wrong about doing something different?
For those who can't accept differences, I'm sorry, you can shut this window now, because I'm one of those who are proud to admit that I'm different and I enjoy being unique.

Isn't it saddening? Whenever I'm happy, the happiness's life span only last for a day or two. The rest, is either I feel tired and nothing at all or I'm just simply upset.

Staring at the 25 marks Econs question, I question again...
"What have I done to land myself here... at this state?"

Jean