Friday, May 14, 2010

HECTIC

Next week is going to be REALLY hectic.

Monday: Missing school (which means I'll be missing a very important literature lesson) because of medical appointment. (SADNESS~) + Piano + Studying for Chem test and quick check.

Tuesday: Chem Quick Check + Night Study til 9pm

Wednesday: Vivace Rehearsal til 9pm

Thursday: Chem test + Night Study til 9pm

Friday: Vivace Rehearsal til 9pm

Saturday: VIVACE!

Although we have J1 camp and probably a step-down-cum-celebration party/dinner after Vivace!, next week is officially the last week of CCA for TPGE.

I'm glad we are improving, but there are still room for more.

I need to start being strict with them, in terms of music quality.

My ears are pretty fussy about quality music, but definitely more, towards the general presentation of the song. Should I follow the scores? or my intuition on how I think the piece should be presented?

JEAN