Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Updates

Again, no surprise, I'm exhausted.

I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow, Friday and next Tuesday.

Tomorrow: Chemistry SPA; H2 Lit Paper 3 Mid-Term Test; Night Study.
Friday: H2 Lit Paper 1 Mid Term Test.
Next Tuesday: My postponed Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy.

Ensemble was ok today. At least I'm more focused than last week. Still need to work on Yesterday once more. I really have no time to practice You Raise Me Up before Friday's session. I'll have to make it up during the weekends.

A thought.

If given a choice, would you choose to restart your life?

I don't know... probably?
Restarting means I can erase my flawed past, giving up what I don't have. But it also means that I'll have to give up on what I already have.
Dilemma much?
Well, it will never happen anyway.
Sometimes I wonder where on earth do I get the time to think about all of these nonsense?

Beats me.

My eyes are closing soon.

Ciaos!
Jean