Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finally

Went for scope today.
I felt that I was part of their experiment.
Lying on the operation table was scary.
Staring at the tubes and needles, nurses crowding around me, under the effect of sedation, I drifted off to dream land.

When I woke up, it was already 2 hours later.
Still under the spell of sedation, I wasn't very lucid.
The nurse was asking how was I feeling, to satisfy my curiosity, instead of replying her, I actually asked her for my blood type. No link at all.

She assisted me to the holding area, and gave me a cup of milo. Still under the effect of sedation I drifted off again to dream land, with that cup of milo in my hand. I woke up a few minutes later and realised that I spilled the milo all over myself.

After that, I can't remember a thing. I can't remember when did I change out of the hospital gown, I can't remember what I had for lunch.

After effect of sedation = slight amnesia.

I can't rememeber how I got home, and woke up on my own bed, thinking that I'm so late for school.

My day was so... messy.

The preparation stage was horrible. The 2 litres of lavage solution is almost impossible to digest and swallow. I vomitted twice and the third time, I vomitted blood. I scared the hell out of myself. Then I stop drinking it. It was a total nightmare. Thank god, its all finally over.

Feeling quite incoherent and fatigue, I shall sleep soon.
Jean