Thursday, May 20, 2010

Escapist

Sometimes after a long period of dejection, when I thought I've moved on, when I thought I could finally bury whatever thats related inside me;
Then when something suddenly triggers that long untouched memory, it has dawned upon me that all along I've always, and still am at that same spot.

I've not moved on, I've not progressed at all.

Maybe a little.
But definitely not a big step.

Have I not try to forget?
Have I not try hard enough?
Have I chose to escape and avoid that part of reality, when I should be facing it?
Have I lied to myself?
Do I really know myself?
Do I really know what I want?

I'm quite lost now.
How on earth did I land myself in such a mess?!

"Jean, you can lie to everyone in this world but no point lying to yourself. It ain't gonna help."

True That.
Jean