Monday, May 31, 2010

May

Last post for the month of May.

I belong to the group of people who will work VERY HARD for what they want.

I'm taking a risk here.
I've cancelled all of my tuitions and rejecting all other tuition offers, just because I want to trust myself, just because I want to prove myself that I can do equally well even without tuitions.

I only have myself to depend on.
If I fail my Semestral Assessment.
I guess I'm just one dead meat.

Nevertheless, I'd chose to take this risk.
I guess at a certain point in time, we HAVE to challenge our limits. :D

"If I can do relatively well for O levels, I don't see why I can't for A levels."
- Jean

On a side note... Now to think of it, TPGE only require one and a half year of commitment, I'm not surprise when I'm able to persevere to the end.
So, after A levels, if I ever make it to NUS, the next challenge for me would be, testing again, my perseverance level: 3 to 4 years of commitment in GENUS.
Its personal.
I need to train up my level of commitment and my perseverance level. If I can overcome my inability to persevere, theres nothing in life that I can't do.

After yesterday's experience with an ex-life skill trainer, I realised, life skill courses doesn't work for me. I'm self motivated. Well, it may work for others, but DEFINITELY not for me.

JEAN