Friday, May 28, 2010

Haunt

It has been a difficult month.
All of the emotional struggles and whatnot.
I try not to think about them now. Perhaps I'll feel better that way. Call me an escapist, I'm one, I don't care. Nontheless, I'm pretty aware that, as much as I don't think of it, it will still be there waiting to haunt me... or is it haunting me already?

Don't tell me to look on the bright side... because in my world, it is raining cats and dogs.

Reality will sink in anytime, or rather it is sinking in by the second.
How much longer can I escape from it?
Can I still deny its presence even though it is slowly creeping in?
I'm an idealist, I hate reality.
Can the ideal and reality co-exist?

Reality made me choose. The ideals allow the best of both worlds.
Though I prefer the latter, I can't.

I feel like shutting this world from mine.

Shut.
Jean