Monday, May 31, 2010

Grounded

OK, the previous post was meant to end MAY. But I decided to post one more, out of sheer boredom.

When you are grounded, you can't go out. Not being able to go out, means no life, means I'll have to maintain contacts with my friends through virtual means.
However, sadly, I guess I'm just plain nuisance.
My friends couldn't be bothered about me. LOL
Hence keeping contact through virtual means = EPIC FAIL.

Its ok, so I shall resort to talking to myself.
I'm used to being a loner anyway :P

"OK, what shall we talk about today Jean?
HMMM... I don't know Jean. What would you like to talk about?
Shall we sing? Ehz Jean?
Gee, I don't know Jean, what song shall we sing?
HMMM... what about FMP's Tomorrow? We need to train our vocal cords you know Jean?
OK Jean, lets sing Tomorrow! :D"

A lame post to end May.

PS: Once again, I emphasize, YES! ITS MY FAULT! I GOT MYSELF INTO BEING GROUNDED, BECAUSE I DID BADLY FOR MY PREVIOUS SEMESTRAL ASSESSMENT. But do you really think I enjoy being locked in?
If you are unhappy with me not being able to go out, I can only suggest you to GROW UP.

JEAN